Weekly update of US Dollars exchange rate in Yangon

Starts from this week, we will be updating the latest US dollars exchange rate in the black market of Yangon. We will be providing our visitors with exchange rate between US dollars and Myanmar kyats as well as FEC and Myanmar Kyats. The rate will be updated weekly, unless there is a sharp fulctuation in the black market rate of US dollars. In such case, will will try to update the rate as soon as possible. You can see the current exchange rate of US dollars in the side bar of our webpage.

41 comments for “Weekly update of US Dollars exchange rate in Yangon

1. naing naing
    March 26, 2009 at 8:50 pm

Thank u all for running this site ’cause it is easy for us, seamen, to know the present status of exchange rate from usd to burmese currency. I wanna know if there is any chance that the rate will be up again and if, when it may be up in this year. wishing u all out there have good luck!

2. Wise Guy
    April 16, 2009 at 12:24 pm

Dear Myanmar2day,

I think you’re US$ exchange rate is a little lower than the current price. If you don’t mind, I would like to point out of the other site that is http://www.naungmon.co.cc/. They show daily exchange rate of US$, S$, Malay Ringgit, Gold price and other goods prices.

Best Regards,
    Wise Guy

• yan lin
      November 14, 2011 at 11:42 am

the site which you show is very perfect for currency exchange rate.Thanks a lot.

• June 21, 2013 at 11:30 am

dear, ko yan lin, PlS send to me today dollar exchange rates.

3. Asking Guy
    April 17, 2009 at 2:39 am

Wise Guy,
    What is the current rate? I cannot read Burmese and your site is all in Burmese, and I only saw the official exchange rate of $1 = 6 kyats, which is not the unofficial rate. Or, if Myanmar2day can update their rate that’ll be simpler.

4. Wise Guy
    April 23, 2009 at 10:28 am

Dear Asking Guy,
    U can easily to find the Zawgyi font on the internet n install in ur computer. And then u can see in Myanmar charters. Pl download from http://www.mediafire.com/?0ggty2ko0rn//.
    Regards,
    Wise Guy

5. Ghephodu
    August 21, 2009 at 9:17 pm

Dear Today in Myanmar,
    I owe alot of thanks to your site. I can easily know how much the current usd rate to burmese currency as well as all other popular exchange rates too.
    Sincerely in health,

6. oil engineer
    November 12, 2009 at 10:19 am

Thank you for mentioning the site, naungmon.co.cc from that I can see the detail update rate of FEC & USD.
    Regards,

7. Raja
    November 27, 2009 at 2:47 pm

what the wedside is myanmar dayily price of doller.

8. J-nol
    December 23, 2009 at 9:47 am

It is very convienent for us , but you should update this news by daily because we need fast information about this . If you have any other website faster than this and if possible , please inform us.

9. Sandeep.Paul
    April 22, 2010 at 7:53 pm

dear sir,How much USD or How much Myanmar Kyat we required for good living in myanmar

10. January 22, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Pls show me exchange rate of USD AND KYATS

11. dani
    February 23, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Is myanmar currency allowed if taken out of myanmar?
    I wanna buy it about 5 million in Yangon Black Market

12. rio
    February 27, 2011 at 11:09 pm

I live at kuala lumpur!! how do I get myanmars money? I want to buy as much as $ 6,000. anyone can help me?

• mohd razi
      August 16, 2011 at 3:45 pm

i have the myanmar kyats..

13. Nyimalay
    February 28, 2011 at 11:40 am

Hi there,
    I would like to know about the new telephone line in Yangon that start with 01 730 000 11 .
    I couldn’t ring from oversea to this number. I tried many times but couldn’t though.
    Pls let me know if someone can explan about that before i become crazy.
    Many thanks,
    nml

14. ttm
    March 18, 2011 at 3:57 am

that CDMA phone number has been changed to start with 09( area code) just like GSM. supposing you want to call from other country +95 9 730 000 11. that is it. i think it was changed on 20th feb 2011 if my guess was not wrong.

15. design engineer
    April 21, 2011 at 11:48 am

i want to know daily myanmar currency exchange rate in Yangon.
    Please kindly help me know.

Thanks & best rgds,

16. Ko Gyi Kyaw
    June 1, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Hi all

Today’s 1 USD = 780 Myanmar Kyat’s

Myanmar currency is getting stronger day by day.

Before it was 1 USD = 1000 Myanmar Kyats.

Good hit :)

• zaw oo
      June 26, 2011 at 2:51 pm

please send me dollar exchange rates every day in myanmar.thanks

17. mtohana
    June 10, 2011 at 9:42 pm

Hi, unofficial exchange rate of kyat and us$ in present, I’ve noted that gradually us$ has been gone down. Although it is seemly to get the hopping for colorful future to us, but, indeed, it is not that I sincerely guess. Cos I don’t understand that why the other prices such as vehicle, electronic item and basic consumer price and so and so are still strongly holding the highest position! If said matters are price down simultaneously, how we do happy is every body know and we are really excepted that. Am I dream! please advice me. Thanks.

18. RG
    August 10, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Hi there,

I would very much appreciate if you could forward me the time series historical data you have collected on the black market exchange rate.

Thanking you in advance,

Rahul

19. soe win tun
    August 15, 2011 at 6:47 pm

today usd rate i want to know myanmar currency change

20. August 18, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Let me know about today USD and Myanmar kyats ex rate
    Thank
    best regard

21. August 29, 2011 at 8:51 pm

post me daily USD$ exchange rate to Myanmar kyats.

22. sunny
    August 30, 2011 at 11:34 pm

I want buy Myanmar Kyat and cash on delivery on Kuala Lumpur. Anyone here can give me your price in Malaysia Ringgit to my email ? hamsani@gmail.com

Just want buy note 5000 kyat only.

23. fairus
    September 19, 2011 at 1:50 pm

if i buy 5000myanmar kyat,how much i get if i change to usd or rm..anyone plese tell me,i’m compius..because,i look at forex,1 kyat = 0.155 usd ( 19.9.2011 ).

• September 21, 2011 at 7:20 am

Forget about that Forex. It is only showing the official rate. The actual rate (used to be called black market rate, but now government calls it market rate) is around 750-800 kyats now. The government is in a plan to change official rate to be in line with the actual market rate and to float the value of Kyat in a near future, but the preparations are still on going. The Myanmar government seek assistance from International Monetary Fund for the floating of kyat.

• sun
        September 30, 2011 at 3:42 pm

$1=800 till dec 2011,

24. sun
    September 30, 2011 at 3:39 pm

US$ & K exchange rate will exit over 800 before IMF,…

25. maung
    October 4, 2011 at 8:28 pm

please send me money exchange rate every day.
    We hope for your response to me.

26. October 9, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Hello:

I am trying to find anywhere in Yangon that will give me 800 Kyet for $100 USD? Why is it so tough. I am in Yangoon and I have money that is not brand new. Its folded not brand new.

• October 10, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Yes you are right. Most, if not all, money exchange in Myanmar will accept new or nearly new US dollar notes only. They will not also accept certain serial numbers.

• janis
        November 29, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Can you give some suggestions, where i can sell Kyats, i have lot of them 100 and 500 notes. i can start with 1M kyats. my e-mail is auroratraders.llc@gmail.com

27. Kyi pyar Lwin
    January 25, 2012 at 11:44 am

Can you say me today USD Price( Myanmar exchange rate)

• zawzaw love
      February 4, 2012 at 6:32 pm

1us$=830 kyats up to 2012 feb 4 th

28. snow snow
    July 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Can you advice me today USD Price( Myanmar exchange rate)?

29. Win Win
    September 25, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Can you advice me today USD Price( Myanmar exchange rate)?

30. Maung
    March 10, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Also,I want to know today Myanmar exchange rate.

31. Pedro
    March 20, 2013 at 4:14 pm

For everyone’s reference:
    I just got back from Yangon 2 days ago, street
    trades 865kyt to US$1. Hope this info is helpful.

32. Kyaw Min Thu
    April 22, 2013 at 11:56 am

Hi,

Could you please kindly answer me today exchange rate of US Dollars to Myanmar Kyats?

With so many thanks!!!